D.N.S.™, Doctors Nutritional Support, was formulated using therapeutic levels of key ingredients proven to effectively regulate insulin levels. This unique combination of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids, herbs and nutrients, promotes and encourages the body’s natural mechanisms to balance sugar levels. Besides diet and exercise, a daily dose of these nutritional requirements can be beneficial in helping the body normalize blood sugar levels and to enhance cells’ response to insulin.
Key ingredients supporting this formula include: Gymnema Sylvestre extract, Mormordica Charantia, Chromium and Vanadyl Sulfate. These ingredients have shown to effectively treat symptoms of diabetes and it is an excellent choice for weight management.
D.N.S.™ will assist with:
• Improving blood sugar managedment
• Blocking intestinal absorption of sugar
• Reversing changes induced by diabetes that effect liver, kidneys, and muscles
• Relieving dehydration associated with diabetes
• Uptake of glucose by muscle cells
In weight management:
• Abolishes taste of sugar
• Blocks carbohydrate absorption
• Promotes glucose metabolism
• Reduces the risk of carbohydrates turning into fat
• Significantly reduces calorie intake causing weight gain
• Suppresses sweet and carbohydrate cravings
Ingredients: Each two capsules contain – Vitamin A 10,000 I.U., Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) 1.5 mg, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 1.7 mg, Vitamin B6 2 mg, Vitamin B12 6 mcg, Biotin 200mcg, Vitamin C 100 mg, Vitamin E 30 I.U., Vitamin D 400 I.U., D Calcium pantothenate 10mg, Calcium 150 mg, Chromium 200 mcg, Copper 2 mg., Magnesium 100 mg, Manganese 2.5 mg., Molybdenum 25 mcg, Selenium 45 mcg, Vanadyl sulfate 15 mg, Zinc 20 mg, Choline 10 mg, L Carnitine 10 mg, Inositol 25 mg, L Taurine 10 mg, Coenzyme Q10 0.01 mg, Bioflavanoids 25 mg, Grape seed extract 10 mg, Garlic 10 mg, Gymnema sylvestreextract 300 mg, Momordica chirantia extract 200 mg, Fish oil 5 mg, Niacinamide 20 mg, Folic Acid 200 mcg, Potassium 10 mg, MicroNutrients 3 mg, (Proprietary blend of ginsengroot, enzyme blend, huckleberry, maitake mushroom, quercetin, brewer’s yeast, cedar berry, bromelain, and ger 132) 18 mg.