Product No. 1129
Ingredients: Each tablet contains: Vitamin B1, B2, and B6 50 mg. of each, B12 50 mcg., Biotin 50 mcg, Choline, Inositol and Niacinamide 50 mg. of each, PABA 30 mg., d-Calcium Pantothenate 50mg., Folic Acid 400 mcg., Vitamin C 500 mg.
Lipotropic literally means “fat-loving” and the term is used to refer to substances that are able to help the liver metabolize fats and remove them from the blood stream. Lipotropic nutrients increase production of lecithin by the liver thereby helping to keep cholesterol more soluble and lessening deposits in blood vessels. They help prevent accumulation of fats in the liver. They also detoxify amines, which are by-products of protein metabolism.
Besides improving fat metabolism, lipotropics will also aid in the metabolism of fat soluble nutrients and aid the liver in its other metabolic functions such as the processing of hormones, estrogen, sulfa-drugs, glucose and glycogen.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- • Boosts energy
- • Increases activity of nervous system
- • Essential for acceleration of cell renewal
- • Enhances red blood cell production
- • Reduces toxic levels of homocysteine (a contributing factor in heart disease and stroke)
- • Increases metabolism to burn fat
- • Removes and transports fat out of the body
- • Prevents abnormal accumulation of fat in the liver
- • Increases production of lecithin
There are no reviews yet.